Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) is now available on Microsoft Azure Marketplace – so joint customers can easily deploy the world’s first enterprise data cloud on Microsoft Azure.
Last week we announced the availability of Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) on Azure Marketplace. CDP is an integrated data platform that is easy to secure, manage, and deploy. With its availability on the Azure Marketplace, joint customers of Cloudera and Microsoft will be able to easily discover and provision CDP Public Cloud across all Azure regions. Additionally, by procuring CDP through the Azure Marketplace, these customers can leverage integrated billing i.e. the cost of CDP will be part of a single Azure bill making procurement simple and friction-free.
With CDP on Azure, organizations can accelerate time to value for data engineering, data warehousing, and machine learning.
“We’re pleased to have Cloudera Data Platform join the Azure Marketplace ecosystem,” said Scott Guthrie, senior vice president, Cloud and AI at Microsoft. “This will open up new opportunities for our mutual customers including an easier, faster path to deployment to meet their growing data engineering needs.”
The Cloudera Data Platform integrates deeply with Azure infrastructure services such as Azure Data Lake Storage (ADLS) Gen2, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Azure Active Directory, and other core data services to provide customers with:
- a shared data fabric for complete security, governance and control across infrastructures, providing ultimate deployment choice and flexibility through Cloudera SDX
- a cloud service that radically simplifies building modern, mission-critical data-driven applications with enterprise security, governance, scale, and control through Cloudera Data Hub
- a hybrid and multi-cloud data warehouse service for all modern, self-service and advanced analytics use cases, at scale with Cloudera Data Warehouse
- the capability to enable the AI-first enterprise with self-service access to governed data and open tools for end-to-end machine learning workflows, anywhere through Cloudera Machine Learning
- the ability to understand, secure, and govern your data across hybrid cloud deployments through Cloudera Data Catalog
- safe and governed data, wherever it moves, with security and governance policies tied to it using the Replication Manager
- optimal performance, reduced downtime, and improved utilization across the complete lifecycle of analytics workloads using the Workload Manager
“CDP, powered by Microsoft Azure, provides customers with an integrated data platform to work at the speed of business with enterprise-grade security, privacy, and compliance for any type of data.” said Mick Hollison, chief marketing officer of Cloudera. “The availability of CDP on Azure Marketplace is a key step towards accelerating our customers’ journey to the cloud through simplifying billing and procurement of cutting edge Cloudera technology on Azure.”
Learn more about Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) on Azure Marketplace, here.
Availability and Pricing
Cloudera Data Platform is available on Azure. Please refer to the pricing page on Cloudera.com for additional information.