The third-annual HBaseCon is now open for business. Submit your paper or register today for early bird savings!
Seems like only yesterday that droves of Apache HBase developers, committers/contributors, operators, and other enthusiasts converged in San Francisco for HBaseCon 2013 — nearly 800 of them, in fact.
It was such a good time, in fact, that we’re doing it again: Call for Papers and Early Bird registration are now open for the third annual HBaseCon!
This time, the community will converge on Monday, May 5, on its own two floors of the Hilton San Francisco Union Square. And just like the past two years, the event will be complemented by two days of HBase training in San Francisco, for which a discount is available exclusively for HBaseCon attendees.
Just to refresh your memory: Why attend HBaseCon?
- HBaseCon is the annual rallying point for the HBase community. Meet your heroes!
- HBaseCon is a one-stop shop for learning about the HBase roadmap, as well as other ecosystem projects. Tracks about Development, Operations, Internals, and Ecosystem!
- HBaseCon is a feast of real-world experiences and use cases. All the most impressive users in one place!
- HBaseCon is a pageant of HBase engineer rock-stars. If you’re into that!
- HBaseCon is a blast. Come for the content, stay for the party!
We’ll see you there, right?
Justin Kestelyn is Cloudera’s developer outreach director.