HIMSS20 is just a few short weeks away, and we hope you will join us in booth 1068 to talk about how to achieve better health outcomes, lower the total cost of care, and pinpoint targets for faster drug discovery and development. We enable you to securely protect healthcare data that can be ingested, streamed and stored in a data platform that can run in any type of cloud—public, private, or hybrid. You need better, faster access to relevant healthcare information for making real-time decisions and we’re excited to share how we can help.
The theme of HIMSS20 is “Be the Change,” and we expect there will be many opportunities for healthcare organizations to discuss the impact of digital health on patients and healthcare organizations as we all journey down the path of developing better-connected health ecosystems. We also feel that topics such as interoperability, social determinants of health, advanced analytics, economics, governance, and leadership will take top billing at the conference this year.
While you’re at the conference, we invite you to have a conversation with us about how we can partner with you to enhance clinical quality, drive business outcomes, improve operations, security, and compliance, and safeguard revenue integrity. We welcome the opportunity to partner with you to connect and protect data by implementing an infrastructure that ensures better access to relevant healthcare information. Cloudera offers a comprehensive platform from the bedside and the edge, such as ICU and CCU, to complex machine learning and AI. You choose the cloud environment that works best for your organization, whether it’s public, private or hybrid. We help deliver the gathered intelligence back to the point of care.
By talking with us, you’ll learn how Cloudera offers:
- Longitudinal audit trails for PHI & PII across on-premise and cloud
- Security and governance in a hybrid environment
- Public, private, hybrid or on-premise data management platform
- Analytics that are simple to use and manage for actionable insights
- Structure for unstructured data sources such as clinical & physician notes
- Safety, security and compliance across all analytics and clouds for managing regulatory needs from CMS, Joint Commission and FDA
- Platform to build on for health technology software vendors
- Flexibility to deploy where needed
Visit Us in Booth #1068
- Schedule time to meet: Schedule time to talk with Cloudera and learn more about how we can help you manage data for better patient outcomes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a meeting time now.
- Talk with Clearsense Chief Innovation Officer Charles Boicey. On Tuesday, March 10, from 1-3 p.m. and Wednesday, March 11, from 1-3 p.m. Charles Boicey, Chief Innovation Officer of Clearsense will be on hand in Cloudera booth 1068 to discuss how Clearsense and Meharry Medical College, using the Cloudera Data Platform, are working to end the disparity in healthcare by ending disparities in health data science. Meharry partnered with Clearsense to build the Meharry Data Science Center, where researchers have incorporated social determinants of health data for various chronic diseases into their data lake with clinical and payer data and are currently training predictive models to identify undetected chronic health conditions such as hypertension and diabetes.
We anticipate many conversations around interoperability, digital health, data and analytics with HIMSS20 attendees as we all strive to Be the Change. We would love to share with you our passion for healthcare data and of course get to know you, and the needs of your organization better during the conference this year.
We’re looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks. Safe travels and see you soon!