Cloudera Slides and Video from Strata + Hadoop World 2013
In the wake of the Strata + Hadoop World 2013 afterglow, speaker slides and video have been posted. For your convenience, they are aggregated below:
- Hadoop’s Impact on the Future of Data Management (Mike Olson): Video
- The Future of Hadoop: What Happened & What’s Possible? (Doug Cutting): Video
- From Promise to a Platform: Next Steps in Bringing Workload Diversity to Hadoop (Henry Robinson): Slides
- Practical Performance Analysis and Tuning for Cloudera Impala (Greg Rahn): Slides
- How to Leverage Mainframe Data with Hadoop: Bridging the Gap Between Big Iron & Big Data (Matt Brandwein – co-presenter): Slides
- Parquet: An Open Columnar Storage for Hadoop (Nong Li – co-presenter): Slides
- Securing the Apache Hadoop Ecosystem (Aaron Myers, Shreepadma Venugopalan): Slides
- Trickery and Tooling for Distributed System Diagnosis and Debugging (Philip Zeyliger): Slides
- Unifying Your Data Management Platform with Hadoop: Batch and Real-time Machine Data Ingest, Alerts, and Analytics (Jayant Shekhar): Slides
- What’s Next for Apache HBase: Multi-tenancy, Predictability, and Extensions (Jon Hsieh): Slides
- Working with Geospatial Data Using Hadoop and HBase and How Monsanto Used It to Help Farmers Increase Their Yield (Amandeep Khurana – co-presenter): Slides
If you were an attendee, thanks for coming! If not, we hope to see you next year at the biggest conference yet!
Justin Kestelyn is Cloudera’s developer outreach director.