Cloudera Manager 4.7 is an update to Cloudera Manager 4 and contains a number of bug fixes and usability improvements. Furthermore, we have introduced new features such as:
- Support for Sentry (Impala and Hive Authorization) with CDH 4.3.0 or later
- New Home page to offer a clusterwide status of all issues
- Support for HBase Indexer for Cloudera Search
- New Parcel usage page to give a more granular view into parcel usage across the cluster
- More granular controls around alerting for various health states
- Improved user experience for Events and Audits pages
As always, we are happy to hear your feedback. Please send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our new community forums.