Cloudera is proud to be a sponsor of Big Data TechCon in Boston (April 8-10), in particular because this is a new conference (run by the good folks at BZ Media) in a Big Data hotbed city.
Even better, attendees will have a bonanza of technical sessions led by Cloudera engineer-rock stars from which to choose:
- Extending Your Data Infrastructure with Hadoop – Jonathan Seidman
- Hadoop Backup and Disaster Recovery 101 – Jai Ranganathan
- 7 Deadly Hadoop Misconfigurations – Kate Ting
- Building an Impenetrable ZooKeeper – Kate Ting
- Mastering Sqoop for Data Transfer for Big Data – Kate Ting & Jaroslav Cecho
- Introduction and Best Practices for Storing and Analyzing Your Data in Apache Hive (Half-Day Tutorial) – Mark Grover
- How to Fit a Petabyte in Apache HBase – JD Cryans
- Using Apache HBase’s API for Complex Real-Time Queries – JD Cryans
- Building Applications using HBase – Amandeep Khurana
- HBase Schema and Table Design Principles – Amandeep Khurana
Finally, being a sponsor, Cloudera has the opportunity to offer you a $200 discount – just use discount code “cloudera” at registration. This discount has a limited timeframe, so best not to wait too long.