Our hearty congratulations to the Cloudera engineers who have been accepted as ApacheCon NA 2013 (Feb. 26-28 in Portland, OR) speakers for these talks:
- Getting Hadoop, Hive and HBase Up and Running in Less Than 15 Minutes (Mark Grover, Apache Hive and Apache BigTop Contributor) – Tues., Feb. 26
- Seven Deadly Hadoop Misconfigurations (Kate Ting, Apache Sqoop PMC Member) – Weds., Feb. 27
- Planning and Deploying Apache Flume (Arvind Prabhakar, PMC Member for Sqoop and Apache Flume) – Weds., Feb. 27
- Mastering Sqoop for Data Transfer for Big Data (Kate Ting & Arvind Prabhakar) – Weds., Feb. 27
- Lessons in Apache Software Integration (Roman Shaposhnik, PMC Member for Sqoop and VP for Apache BigTop) – Thurs., Feb. 28
Congratulations to all the other speakers, too! Early registration ends on Dec. 31, BTW.