I am very pleased to announce the availability of Cloudera Manager 4.1. This release adds support for the Cloudera Impala beta release, and management and monitoring of key CDH features.
Here are the highlights of Cloudera Manager 4.1:
- Support for Quorum-based Storage HDFS High Availability
- Cloudera Impala management and monitoring
- Flume NG management and monitoring
- ZooKeeper monitoring
- Directory disk-space monitoring
- Host decommissioning
- Reduced monitoring latency
- Maintenance mode
- Several usability, performance, and other improvements
Details on these features and more can be found in the Release Notes.