We are pleased to announce the availability of Cloudera Manager 4.0.3. This is an enhancement release, with several improvements to configurability and usability. Some key enhancements include:
- Configurable user/group settings for Oozie, HBase, YARN, MapReduce, and HDFS processes.
- Support new configuration parameters for MapReduce services.
- Auto configuration of reserved space for non-DFS use parameter for HDFS service.
- Improved cluster upgrade process.
- Support for LDAP users/groups that belong to more than one Organization Unit (OU).
- Flexibility with distribution of key tabs when using existing Kerberos infrastructure (e.g. Active Directory).
Detailed release notes available at:
Cloudera Manager 4.0.3 is available to download from: