Cloudera Manager 4.0.3 Released!
We are pleased to announce the availability of Cloudera Manager 4.0.3. This is an enhancement release, with several improvements to configurability and usability. Some key enhancements include:
- Configurable user/group settings for Oozie, HBase, YARN, MapReduce, and HDFS processes.
- Support new configuration parameters for MapReduce services.
- Auto configuration of reserved space for non-DFS use parameter for HDFS service.
- Improved cluster upgrade process.
- Support for LDAP users/groups that belong to more than one Organization Unit (OU).
- Flexibility with distribution of key tabs when using existing Kerberos infrastructure (e.g. Active Directory).
Detailed release notes available at:
Cloudera Manager 4.0.3 is available to download from: