We are pleased to announce that Cloudera Manager 3.7.4 is now available! The most notable updates in this release are:
- A fixed memory leak in supervisord
- Compatibility with a scheduled refresh of CDH3u3
- Significant improvements to the alerting functionality, and the rate of ‘false positive alerts’
- Support for several new multi-homing features
- Updates to the default heap sizes for the management daemons (these have been increased).
Cloudera Manager 3.7.4 is available to download from: https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/SUPPORT/Downloads